Pricing and Purchase - License details
- The CMA license is valid for one named user (not a location)
- Each copy of the program is a single user license.
- The person named on the license is welcome to install the program on TWO machines (for example, a desktop and laptop) provided that this he/she is the only user of the software
- Only one "lab computer" per license is permitted. If the program is installed on a lab computer, it cannot be installed on any other computers.
- You will need a separate unlock code for each machine, which we supply at no cost
- If you replace an existing computer in the future we supply a new code at no cost
- You may purchase a license for one year or two years.
Get an unlock code
- For information on how to obtain or use a code, click here
- Payment must be received in full before the unlock code is released.
(A purchase order is not a substitute for payment).
- No refunds will be issued after the program has been unlocked.