What's new in Version 3?
Version 3 includes a new module for meta-regression that
- Allows you to include any number of covariates
- Allows you to define sets of covariates
- Allow you to include both categorical and continuous covariates in the model
- Will automatically create dummy variables for categorical covariates
- Allows you to define and compare multiple predictive models
- Allows you to choose either the Z-distribution or Knapp-Hartung
- Allows you to plot the regression, as well as confidence and prediction intervals
- Automatically plots the R-squared analog
- Allows one-click export of data to Excel
- Allows one-click export of plots to PowerPoint and Word
This video shows the regression module.
Effect size for cluster-randomized studies
- Coming Soon - With the purchase of an Academic or Corporate CMA license, we provide a license for a second program that allows you to compute the effect-size and variance for cluster-randomized and other multi-level studies. Release date to be determined.
This video shows how to compute effect sizes for multi-level studies.
- A number of updates that allows the program to work better with Windows.
This video shows the program.
New licensing scheme
- We will no longer offer a perpetual license. Beginning with Version 3, you can lease the program for one or two years.
Upgrades from Version 2
- If you’re upgrading from Version 2 and purchase a two-year lease, we’ll give you a third year for free (limited time offer).
Comprehensive Meta-Analysis is a powerful computer program for meta-analysis. The program combines ease of use with a wide array of computational options and sophisticated graphics.